I'm at the Singapore airport which I cannot praise highly enough. I'm on one of the free computer terminals abusing the 15 minute limit because there are more terminals than people wanting to log on.
We're heading to Kuching shortly which should yield great nature.
Today our weather luck ran out when we got caught in a downpour. My (rather laughable) training (which consisted of running a very slow mile) came in handy though since I was able to run a short distance to cover.
Lunch was at the hawker stalls again. We had checked our bags (including my wallet) so we had to make do with S$10, or about US$7. We still managed to eat noodles with won ton, greens and roast pork, curry popieh, coffee, water and chendo (a delicious shave ice dessert with condensed milk, red beans and various jellies). I have yet to consume any chocolate for what may be an all-time record for me in the past decade.
Last night we went to Little India, a hugely bustling area. They manage to cram in an incredible amount of stuff into their malls. And their jewelry sections alone are so dazzling with thousands of gold pieces that they look like they raided a dozen Egyptian tombs.
No comments:
Post a Comment